Thanks for subscribing!
And welcome to TFM!
Whether you’re a parent wanting to develop more intentional tech habits for you and your child, a professional taking steps to make tech an asset instead of a liability, you just want to better manage your tech use in general, or you’re all of the above, I’m excited to show you everything that TFM has to offer.
I also look forward to reading your blog comments, emails, and connecting with you on social– so don’t hesitate to reach out.
If you have a question or special request, feel free to use our contact form to send me a message.
Until then, take a look at some of our other content from the blog and podcast to get you started and don’t forget to grab the special bonuses below.
PDF Guide: How to Manage Tech Use and Find Balance
Free Meditations: 3 Keys to Relaxation & Controlling Your Digital Life
Get 3 free guided meditations by taking our short AskMindful survey, which helps us better serve you.
Each meditation plays a unique role in helping you take control of your digital life and live more mindfully. They include:
- Personal noting practice: Build awareness and better manage impulsive thoughts and behaviors.
- Pausing on social media: Stop mindlessly scrolling through and commenting on social.
- Noticing and reversing email apnea: Learn what email apnea is, how it’s contributing to your stress level, and how to deal with it.
Click the button below to visit AskMindful.com, complete the short survey, and pick up your free meditations:
The Best of the Blog and Podcast
Check out some of the best content on the TFM blog and podcast, including:
- Creative mindfulness exercises
- Stress-reduction practices,
- Tech productivity tips
- And insights from the most prominent experts in the tech health, mindfulness, and related fields.
Best of the Blog
Best of the Podcast
- Ep. 54: Dawn Wible – The Benefits of More Talking and Less Technology
- Ep. 42: Dr. Sherry Walling – Clinical Psychologist Behind Zen Founder
- Ep. 35: Nir Eyal – Author of Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products
- Ep. 20: Waylon Lewis – Founder of ElephantJournal.com
- Ep. 19: Dr. Catherine Steiner Adair – Author of “The Big Disconnect”
- Ep. 17: Christopher Plowman – CEO of Insight Timer
- Ep. 11: Melli O’Brien – “Mrs. Mindfulness” Teacher & Practitioner