Whilst the holidays won’t be going ahead the way we’d all initially hoped, there are still plenty of ways we can enjoy this season together and make a few socially distanced memories to solidify the year we’ve all collectively gone through.
I won’t sugar coat it, 2020 has been rough for a lot of us. Many out there are still recovering from the ongoing grief that this pandemic has brought with it and this time of year will be particularly difficult for those who have been directly affected by the virus.
So, I wanted to take this episode as an opportunity to share my tips on how we can all make these upcoming months a little brighter. It won’t be an easy feat, but I believe that with an optimistic outlook and an open mind, we can make the end of this year one to remember.
To hear more, tune in to Episode 88 of Technology for Mindfulness!
What You’ll Learn:
- My advice on addressing the pressures COVID-19 has put on the holiday season (2:11)
- Why it’s important to practice gratitude during challenging times (3:19)
- How technology has allowed us to stay connected this year (7:10)
- Why I want to carry on the feeling of optimism beyond Thanksgiving (10:31)
- Why moderating our technology use during the holidays helps us to stay present (11:58)
- Ways to approach your virtual family gatherings (14:48)
- The benefits of getting together virtually (22:44)
Connect With Robert Plotkin: