Throughout the past year, we’ve experienced lots of changes with regard to our relationship with technology. Some of them are positive shifts, like using video conferencing platforms more, to stay in touch with our loved ones. But many changes may have been negative also, like spending more time than usual on social media or watching the news more than we should have.
For everyone, the impact technology has had in 2020 is different, but it’s important to spend some time reflecting on those changes, and recognizing which ones benefit us and what are the habits we formed that can become detrimental to our wellbeing moving forward in 2021.
In today’s episode, I share with you the three steps to mindfully enter into the new year, and how to tackle each one so that you can be more in control of your relationship with technology.
To hear more, tune in to Episode 91 of Technology for Mindfulness!
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The three steps to mindfully enter into 2021 (01:20)
- Some examples of how 2020 may have affected your technology habits (02:25)
- The importance of reflecting on the changes that happened without you noticing (04:02)
- How to properly set your intentions for 2021 (08:00)
- The advantage of having a plan of action set in place for your intentions (11:58)
Connect With Robert Plotkin: