Today’s focus on Technology for Mindfulness is all about productivity and social connections!
In this episode, I discuss some creative ways we can connect with each other using technology, how to effectively set boundaries in your home, as well as sharing some personal insights from the years I’ve spent working remotely.
Now more than ever, dividing time between our work and personal lives has never been more essential. We’re all finding our own ways to adjust to this new norm and work efficiently, but we also need to remember to make time for the things we enjoy too. Whilst there is a lot of change going on, there’s always a silver lining that can be taken out of the situation, even if it is hard to see.
If you’re looking for advice on how to improve your own productivity, then join me on episode 77 of Technology for Mindfulness!
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- How to set clear boundaries in your home to improve productivity (5:02)
- What my listener’s greatest challenges have been working from home (10:13)
- Ways to shift your thinking around boundary setting and structure (12:37)
- Strategies I learned from the early years of working remotely (13:46)
- How to deal with feelings of loneliness and isolation (18:05)
- Creative ways of using technology to connect and engage with each other (18:36)
- Why I’ve been actively communicating through video calls (23:39)
- How changing your physical appearance and workspace affects your productivity when working from home (24:53)
- How people in supervising positions should approach their work environment remotely (26:29)
- Tips on how to adjust to your technological needs at home (29:04)
Connect With Robert Plotkin: