In episode 62, Nina Hersher joins us for a conversation about finding a community focused on digital wellness. Nina is a co-founder of Digital Wellness Collective, a unique organization where people working together on digital health and wellbeing can collaborate with each other, meet one another, share experience, support each other, promote one another’s work, and so much more.
Nina Hersher is the co-founder of the Digital Wellness Collective. She holds her Master of Social Work with an individualized degree in Digital Culture and Program Development. She’s also an international speaker and meditation teacher. She is a digital wellness expert working with individuals and companies on technology usage to increase productivity, efficiency, and self-care.
Some Questions I Ask:
- What is the Digital Wellness Collective? How did it get started? (5:24)
- Why are some places more interested in digital wellness than others? (11:06)
- What is National Day of Unplugging? When is it? (18:09)
- Are there any trends that you’re seeing for the digital wellness movement? (27:31)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Robert’s weekly tip. (3:40)
- How Digital Wellness Collective is spreading across the world. (9:46)
- The top 3 benefits of becoming a member of Digital Wellness Collective. (13:19)
- How unplugging can lead to inner peace. (21:31)
- What the difference is between “healthy tech” and “anti-tech.” (34:40)