- How do we use, not abuse, technology?
- Scientists Discover How Meditation Changes the Brain
- How Mindfulness Meditation Can Save America
- Meditation May Help Against Heart Disease, Says American Heart Association
- How to Be Mindful in an Argument
- I Meditation Twice a Day for 90 Days. Here’s What Happened.
You may have seen this one featured on Shark Tank recently. The moments after the presentation turn into a bit of a chaotic scene, but don’t let that distract you from this app! Providing you with quick 5-minute meditations for specific symptoms and situations, it’s designed for busy people that could use a little help relaxing and finding a bit of mindfulness in those stressful days.
TouchPoints are wearable stress relieving devices, coming in a set of two. One is worn on each side of the body (around the wrist or ankle, clipped onto clothing, in a pocket). These small devices help to alter the fight, flight, or freeze instinct when we start to feel stressed or afraid. They’ve even been used to help treat conditions such as Autism, ADHD, and PTSD.