- How do we use, not abuse, technology?
- Scientists Discover How Meditation Changes the Brain
- How Mindfulness Meditation Can Save America
- Meditation May Help Against Heart Disease, Says American Heart Association
- How to Be Mindful in an Argument
- I Meditation Twice a Day for 90 Days. Hereâ€™s What Happened.
You may have seen this one featured on Shark Tank recently. The moments after the presentation turn into a bit of a chaotic scene, but donâ€™t let that distract you from this app! Providing you with quick 5-minute meditations for specific symptoms and situations, itâ€™s designed for busy people that could use a little help relaxing and finding a bit of mindfulness in those stressful days.
TouchPoints are wearable stress relieving devices, coming in a set of two.Â One is worn on each side of the body (around the wrist or ankle, clipped onto clothing, in a pocket). These small devices help to alter the fight, flight, or freeze instinct when we start to feel stressed or afraid. Theyâ€™ve even been used to help treat conditions such as Autism, ADHD, and PTSD.