In episode 69, Dr. Wayne Pernell joins us to talk about realigning actions with intent. As a Global Executive Coach, Wayne brings a suite of resources, training and coaching to lift people up to reach their highest potential of productivity, personal effectiveness, and fulfillment.
Throughout our conversation, Dr. Wayne Pernell shares his story for how he entered into the executive coaching world, how to follow through on goals, and what people can do to become more focused and productive overall. He also dives into the idea of becoming more human in a world that’s increasingly dehumanized.
Some Questions I Ask:
- How did you start coaching people for leadership, focus, and productivity? (3:41)
- How can people realign their actions with their intent? (7:27)
- Why are we becoming dehumanized? (29:53)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How to take small steps to change your relationship with technology. (0:59)
- The 4-step process for following through on your goals. (8:43)
- How to find meaning in your life. (19:06)
- How to practice being more deeply human. (27:50)
- How technology dehumanizes us. (30:01)