Interesting Reads & Studies
- Mindfulness Is Not Always Positive
- Mindfulness Reduces Anxiety Among Medical Students
- Mindfulness app measurably reduces stress levels in
- The right meditation can literally reshape your brain
- Science says controlled breathing may help alleviate stress
- 10 Things You Can Do Right Now To Ease Anxiety
The Muse headset has been around for a little while now, so why are we talking about it again? Well, there could be a new use for them—helping children in school. This wearable headset monitors brain activity and helps to refocus the wearer’s attention when it notices stress. But recently, an independent study used this device to see what benefits it could bring to school children. The result? Fewer office referrals! Read more about the study here.